Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm Back!!

Where have I been? Well, in a sense, nowhere, but I've just been soooo busy, I've neglected my little blog. And to all my readers out there, all 2 of U, I apologize. But some fantastic things have been happening. I had a wonderful time in New York (as usual). My buddy and singer/songwriter extraordinaire, Roger Kuhn, helped me out on a song, as well as the multi-talented pro Robert Urban, I got the crowd to sing along, and though I didn't sell any cds, I felt that the show was a success. At first I was bummed about not selling any CDs, but then I remember that the majority of the people there were musicians, and then it all made sense, LOL. Plus, I felt really good cuz some people from MySpace showed up. What a great networking community that is!

So, it's a New Year and I have so much to be thankful 4 and sooo many things I want 2 accomplish this year. As usual, I don't know where my fledgling music career will take me, but I do have a clear definition of where i want 2 go, and it's straight 2 the top, baby! U wanna come along 4 the ride?

"Not knowing where I'm going, this galaxy's better not having a place 2 go. Now I know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home